Our team is hiring talented people to help us deliver the best-in-class ERP solutions from Microsoft Dynamics. As the first Dynamics NAV solution center in North America our experience is unsurpassed. We boast strong relationships with our clients–over 200 and counting. We’re looking for smart, forward-thinking, self-starters to join our world-class and fantastic team. If you want to drive growth in an environment where you will be rewarded for excellence, then eSoftware may be the place for you to shine. Tell us why we need you on our team.
Team Administrative Coordinator
eSoftware Professionals is hiring an experienced Administrative Coordinator to support the executive management and team in administrative duties.
To be successful in this position, the right candidate will have a passion for auditing and improving processes, and willingness to rock the boat for greater economy and efficiency in getting work done. Here are some typical tasks:
- Study and review company or department procedures
- Recommend management action to improve standard operating procedures. Present comparisons on costs, risks, and benefits
- Develop and test new procedures
- Take part in any administrative meetings to assure secretarial follow-through
- Take initiative on requests and inquiries of administrative nature, especially when bosses’ specialty is not administrative
- Prepare and control administrative budgets
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work collectively with the team associates
- Basic understanding of AR/AP business processes (revenue + expense)
- Highly dependable
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Must be proactive and able to self-manage repetitive tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to accept feedback
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and prioritize assignments
- Ability to ask relevant questions to clarify tasks
- Accurate and proficient typing (50 words per minute)
- Ability to learn basic navigation, task proficiency and understanding of internal NAV and CRM systems required within 90 days
We offer excellent compensation commensurate with your experience and success, a robust benefits package, and a wonderful work environment and career path.
Please answer these Questions
- What tools or habits do you use to keep organized?
- Tell us about the toughest decision you had to make in the last six months.
- What is your general approach to problem-solving?
- Tell us about a time you had to overcome a major obstacle in a business setting.