Webinar: Recommended Year End GL Processing Steps for Ceres & NAV 2009
Posted by Lisa on June 8, 2012
Please join eSoftware Professionals as we present Recommended Year End GL Processes for NAV, Navision and Ceres.
Webinar: Recommended Year End GL Processes for NAV, Navision and Ceres
- Wednesday, July 18, 2012
- 10 am – 11:30 am Pacific (1 pm – 2:30 pm Eastern)
During this class you will step users through
- The G/L year end closing process in NAV, Navision and Ceres (all versions)
By the end of class, attendees will become familiar with:
- how to close Accounting Periods
- how to close the income statement and generate the closing entries
- subsidiary accounts that should be reconciled
- how to prepare for the year end audit
This class is recommended for Finance staff members who are responsible for the year end close. Ready to sign up now? Fill out the Webinar Registration form below and we’ll save you a spot.
Find more classes on our training page to help you and your team improve your productivity, learn new features and functionality, or brush up on your Dynamics NAV skills.