Top 5 Reasons for Partnering with eSoftware Professionals
Posted by Jason on April 9, 2010
- Outcome Focused – eSoftware Professionals helps organizations move beyond ‘problem solving’ into a more ‘outcome focused’ approach. We start with evaluating where you are currently in your business, and comparing that with where you want to be. This discrepancy then provides the basis for defining the appropriate roadmap to achieve the desired outcome. This sounds simple but it’s not. That’s why we are here, to help organizations go beyond problem solving and help them create improved business process using technology as a tool.
- Experience – As one of the first Dynamics NAV Solution Centers in North America, eSoftware Professionals has been selling, implementing, and supporting Dynamics NAV for over 15 years. With over 150 active customers, we are considered one of the largest solution centers in North America. The average tenure of our delivery team is 7 years and all of our team members are certified experts in Dynamics NAV.
- Philosophy – eSoftware Professionals is committed to delivering your project on time, on budget, on target and with the functionality you require. Our contractual philosophy is one that guarantees an open and honest collaboration with our clients to create and ensure clear expectations on both sides. We strive to define the project clearly, accurately and with specific and documented standards of performance and quality. It is our goal and passion to participate in making our clients successful by leveraging our experience to meet their business needs using software as a tool. We are keenly aware of ways to help our clients realize measurable increases in efficiency and effectiveness through proper use of technology and streamlining of business processes. It is to our benefit that our clients are happy with their software, business processes, overall solution, and, of course, with us as their partner in technology.
- Implementation Methodology – A critical key to our overall success is our project methodology. Each step of the process is designed to allow the client a clear picture of where the project is currently and what to expect next. The Pre-Implementation Plan is done before any other portion of the project begins. This plan is a series of discussions between eSoftware trained business analysts and the client. This is designed to make certain that we all have the same goals and expectations for the project. The scope of the project as well as expected costs for modifications, training and implementation are based on these discussions. Reporting procedures are in place to keep lines of communication open. Success criteria are determined and the project is measured against them.
- Customer Service / Support – Clients come to us for our expertise in helping them implement both basic and sophisticated enterprise resource planning solutions. They stay with us because of our strong emphasis on customer service and support. Each Client is assigned a dedicated Planning and Delivery Manager who coordinates all major engagements. Our support desk is staffed by three members between from 6:00 A.M. PST to 6:00 P.M. PST. Support requests can be initiated through our support desk, our web site, or through email, with an average response time of less than 2 hours. We offer customizable support plans that can be based on time and materials or a flat monthly fee for unlimited technical support.